• Provides magnesium to cows susceptible to grass tetany
• Highly palatable blocks reliably deliver needed magnesium to grazing cattle
• Convenient, weather-resistant pressed blocks require no special feeders or shelter
• Economical insurance from costly grass tetany-related deaths
Calcium, Min 3.00%
Calcium, Max 4.00%
Phosphorus, Min 0.25%
Salt, Min 12.00%
Salt, Max 14.40%
Magnesium, Min 13.50%
Cobalt, Min 10 ppm
Copper, Min 1,000 ppm
Iodine, Min 50 ppm
Manganese, Min 4,000 ppm
Selenium, Min 26 ppm
Zinc, Min 3,000 ppm
Vitamin A, Min 100,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D-3, Min 10,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, Min 10 IU/lb
Magnesium Oxide, Processed Grain By-Products, Salt, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
1. Feed 1 block per 5-15 head of cattle. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
2. Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
3. Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be cleaned up.
4. Cattle should consume about 4 oz. per head daily. When cattle consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3 mg of supplemental selenium and 15 g of supplemental magnesium.
5. Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of block to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding program
6. Feed as the only self-fed source of salt or other minerals and vitamins. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
For additional information, please contact your Sweetlix® representative.
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.