|1 - 4||5 - 39||40 - 199||200+|
• Added antioxidants
• Backed by six years of research
• Blends of vegetable oils
• Concentrate feed
• Highly digestible fibers
• Low starch & sugar
• Proprietary blend of amino acids
• Vitamin & mineral fortification
A low-starch and low-sugar diet for horses with special needs.
Formulated for horses that need a low-starch, low-sugar diet.
Daily Feed Amounts
Amounts for 1,000 lb. horse fed daily along with hay. Scale accordingly.
Maintenance: 6 lbs.
Performance – Light Work: 9 lbs.
Pregnant Mares (1-8 months): 6 lbs.
Pregnant Mares (Last 90 days): 8.5 lbs.
Lactating Mares (1.5 lbs. of hay per 100 lbs. of body weight): 10 lbs.
Breeding Stallion: 9 lbs.
For Best Horse Feeding Results
• Feed at regular times.
• Divide total daily feeding into at least two servings with three to four daily servings preferred.
• Do not feed over 0.6 pounds per 100 pounds body weight of WellSolve L/S® horse feed diet in one serving.
• Do not feed free-choice.
• Feed horse in a natural position from troughs placed at normal head height or lower.
• Always feed a minimum of 1 to 1.5 pounds per 100 pounds body weight of good quality, clean hay or equivalent pasture.
• Provide salt and plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
• Maintain an effective control program for internal parasites.
• Be sure that horses are free of dental problems.
Alfalfa, Shredded Beet Pulp, Wheat Middlings, Ground Oat Hulls, Ground Soy Hulls, Ground
Flaxseed, Soy Oil, Calcium Lignin Sulfonate, Calcium Carbonate, Mono-dicalcium Phosphate,
Salt, Vitamin A, Natural Flavor, Vitamin C, Biotin, B12 Concentrate, Calcium Pantothenate,
Choline Chloride, Vitamin E, Tocopherols, Vitamin D, L-Lysine, Magnesium Oxide, DL-Methionine,
Niacin, Riboflavin, Selenium, Thiamine, Cobalt Carbonate, Copper Sulfate,
Ferrous Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Zinc Oxide.
Crude Protein: MIN 12 %
Lysine: MIN 0.7%
Crude Fat: MIN 5.5%
Crude Fiber: MAX 23%
Calcium (Ca): MIN 0.65%
Calcium (Ca): MAX 1.15%
Phosphorus (P): MIN 0.50%
Copper (Cu): MIN 65 PPM
Selenium (Se): MIN 0.60 PPM
Zinc (Zn): MIN 220 PPM
Vitamin A: MIN 3500 IU/LB
Vitamin E: MIN 225 IU/LB
Magnesium (Mg): MIN 0.50%
Starch: MAX 7.00%
Sugars: MAX 4.00%
Biotin: MIN 3.6 mg/pound
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.