|1 - 4||5 - 39||40 - 199||200+|
• Purina® Amplify® High-Fat Nugget
• Controlled sugar and starch
• Added beet pulp
• High quality proteins
• Highly palatable and digestible ingredients
• Nutritionally balanced
• Concentrate feed
For a shiny coat, full body condition and strong hooves, without the added calories that can make easy keepers obese.
Formulated for maintenance, performance and senior horses that can chew and digest hay and pasture.
Strategy® Healthy Edge® horse feed supports the health and well-being of adult horses aged 2 years and older. Start with the amounts given for the weight and lifestyle of the horse. After observing the horse for a period of time, the amount fed may be increased or decreased by 10% to obtain the desired body condition and weight.
*This is the recommended minimum amount of hay to be fed. If feeding more hay, reduce the feeding rate of Strategy® Healthy Edge® horse feed by 1.0 lb for every additional 2.0 lbs of hay fed. EXAMPLE: Using the chart above, if feeding 14 lbs instead of 12 lbs of hay to a 1,000 lb elevated activity level horse, reduce Strategy® Healthy Edge® horse feed offered by 1.0 lb from 5.25 to 4.25 lbs per day (2.0 lbs of additional hay divided by 2.0 lbs = 1.0 lb less of Strategy® Healthy Edge® horse feed).
**Do not feed less than 0.3 lbs per 100 lbs of body weight per day. EXAMPLE: A 1,000 lb horse has ten 100 lb increments (1,000 divided by 100 = 10). So for this horse, do not feed less than 3 lbs per day (10 x 0.3 = 3.0 lbs per day). If your horse gains too much weight at that minimum feeding rate, then you should replace Strategy® Healthy Edge® horse feed with Ration Balancing Feed.
For Best Feeding Results
• Feed at regular times. Do not feed more than 0.5 lbs per 100 lbs of body weight in one serving. Divide total daily feeding into at least two servings with three daily servings preferred. Be sure to weigh your feed using a scale. A small scale can be purchased in the fishing department of many sporting goods stores.
• Feed horse in a natural position from troughs placed at normal head height or lower. Do NOT feed free-choice (all the horse wants).
• Reduce and /or delay feeding a horse that is hot, excited or showing pain, fever or diarrhea. Consult your veterinarian if any problems arise. Prevent rapid eating.
• Always feed a minimum of 1.0 to 1.2 lbs per 100 lbs of body weight of good quality, clean hay or pasture. Inadequate amounts or poor quality hay may lead to colic and other digestive disturbances.
• Have plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times, except immediately after intense physical exercise.
• Provide your horse with access to salt.
• Maintain a regular deworming program, have the horse’s teeth examined annually and consult your veterinarian on a regular basis.
Crude Protein: MIN 12.5 %
Lysine: MIN 0.9%
Crude Fat: MIN 8%
Crude Fiber: MAX 18%
Calcium (Ca): MIN 1.10%
Calcium (Ca): MAX 1.60%
Phosphorus (P): MIN 0.60%
Copper (Cu): MIN 80 PPM
Selenium (Se): MIN 0.60 PPM
Zinc (Zn): MIN 280 PPM
Vitamin A: MIN 3000 IU/LB
Vitamin E: MIN 125 IU/LB
Starch: MAX 12.00%
Sugars: MAX 7.00%
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.