|1 - 4||5 - 39||40 - 199||200+|
• Highly palatable
• Natural whole grains
• Vitamin & mineral fortification
• Added vegetable oils
• Soy-molasses blend
• Concentrate feed
A premium palatable sweet feed designed to keep mature, active pleasure horses looking great.
Formulated for mature horses that enjoy an average amount of pleasure riding or light work.
Start with the amounts given for the weight of the horse. After observing the horse for a period of time, the amount fed may be increased or decreased by 10% to obtain the desired body condition and weight. Please consult the tag sewn onto the bag for complete feeding recommendations.
Daily amount for 1,000 lb. horse. Scale accordingly.
Minimum hay of equivalent pasture: 12 lbs.
Omolene #100® Horse Feed – Average Activity Level: 3.5 lbs.
Omolene #100® Horse Feed – Elevated Activity Level: 4.5 lbs.
For Best Feeding Results
• Feed at regular times. Do NOT feed more than 0.5 lbs per 100 lbs of body weight in one serving. Divide total daily feeding into at least two servings with three daily servings preferred. Be sure to weigh your feed using a scale. A small scale can be purchased in the fishing department of many sporting goods stores.
• Feed horse in a natural position from troughs placed at normal head height or lower. Do NOT feed free-choice (all the horse wants).
• Reduce and/or delay feeding a horse that is hot, excited or showing pain, fever or diarrhea. Consult your veterinarian if any problems arise. Prevent rapid eating.
• Always feed a minimum of 1.0 to 1.2 lbs per 100 lbs of body weight of good quality, clean hay or pasture. Inadequate amounts or poor quality hay may lead to colic and other digestive disturbances.
• Have plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times, except immediately after intense physical activity.
• Provide your horse with access to salt.
• Maintain a regular deworming program, have the horse’s teeth examined annually and consult your veterinarian on a regular basis.
Crude Protein: MIN 10 %
Lysine: MIN 0.6%
Crude Fat: MIN 4.5%
Crude Fiber: MAX 10%
Calcium (Ca): MIN 0.80%
Calcium (Ca): MAX 1.30%
Phosphorus (P): MIN 0.45%
Copper (Cu): MIN 35 PPM
Selenium (Se): MIN 0.60 PPM
Zinc (Zn): MIN 140 PPM
Vitamin A: MIN 3000 IU/LB
Vitamin E: MIN 100 IU/LB
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.