• Easy to use: Simple to set up in the area you want to attract and feed deer; no feeder required; convenient carrying handle provides for easy transport
• Highly palatable: Helps ensure strong consumption and keeps deer coming back
• Long lasting: Economical choice to attract deer year-round
• New Power Nugget™ Supplement: Helps support deer’s nutritional requirement
• Optimized formulation: Helps provide more nutrition than whole grains and maintains vigor during periods of poor or sparse natural forage
• Proprietary flavor: Secret flavoring that attracts deer
Convenient way to attract and feed deer year-round. It has carrying handles for easy transport and contain our Water Shield® technology that helps repel moisture and reduces block waste normally associated with wet conditions. Purina® Premium Deer Block contains the new Purina® Power Nugget™ supplement to help support the natural forage of various species. Purina® Premium Deer Block is a highly-palatable, easy-to-use 20-pound premium block supplement for attracting and maintaining deer. New and improved Premium Deer Block provides more balanced nutrition for deer than whole grains.
Crude Protein MIN 6%
Crude Fat MIN 3%
Crude Fiber MAX 4%
Calcium (Ca) MIN 1.70%
Calcium (Ca) MAX 2.20%
Phosphorus (P) MIN 0.80%
Salt (NaCl) MIN 1.50%
Salt (NaCl) MAX 2.00%
Potassium MIN 0.50%
Vitamin A MIN 10000 IU/LB
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.
Since 1934, Grange Co-op members have received millions of dollars in partner dividends.Sign Up Today