|1 - 4||5 - 39||40 - 199||200+|
• Balanced Fuel Sources: Fat and soluble carbohydrates to support both aerobic and anaerobic work
• Concentrate Feed: Designed to be fed with hay or pasture
• Highly Palatable: With a proprietary molasses blend to appeal to even the pickiest eater
• Natural Whole Grains: A natural source of antioxidants, phytochemicals and fiber for lower feeding rates and designed to address digestive upset
• Purina® Amplify® High-Fat Nugget: A proprietary blend of vegetable oils, flax seed and rice bran for weight gain, performance, shine & bloom
• Soy-Blend Molasses: Helps to prevent bricking in the winter and drying out in the summer
• Vitamin & Mineral Fortification: Provides 100% of the required vitamins and minerals when fed as directed (Based on “Nutrient Requirements of Horses Sixth Revised Edition–2007” published by the National Research Council)
Highly palatable, optimal performance nutrition for horses competing in any discipline.
Formulated for competitive and performance horses, mares in foal, lactating mares and yearlings.
Crude Protein (min), 14%
Lysine (min), 0.7%
Crude Fat (min), 6%
Crude Fiber (max), 7.5%
Calcium (min), 0.80%
Calcium (max), 1.30%
Phosphorus (min), 0.50%
Copper (min), 55 PPM
Selenium (min), 0.60 ppm
Zinc (min), 220 ppm
Vitamin A (min), 3000 IU/LB
Vitamin E (min), 130 IU/LB
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.
Since 1934, Grange Co-op members have received millions of dollars in partner dividends.Sign Up Today