|1 - 4||5 - 39||40 - 199||200+|
• High-quality protein for muscle maintenance.
• Added fat for sustainable energy and healthy hair coat.
• Vitamin and mineral fortification for bone structure and immune system support.
• Quality ingredients that are highly digestible and naturally palatable.
• Nutritionally balanced so no nutritional supplements are needed.
Formulated to provide a complete all-in-one diet for the horse, hay included. Contains 12% protein plus vitamins, minerals and fiber sources to meet the needs of active pleasure horses.
Crude Fiber, 26.0%
Calcium (min), 0.70%
Calcium (max), 1.20%
Phosphorus (min), 0.45%
Copper (min), 25 ppm
Selenium (min), 0.20 ppm
Zinc (min), 95 ppm
Vitamin A (min), 2,000 IU/lb
– Feeding rates will vary with size, age, temperament, health status, climate and activity level. Please consult the tag sewn onto the bag for complete feeding recommendations.
WARNING: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. Feeding added selenium resulting in total diet levels in excess of 0.3 ppm is prohibited.
Due to changes in commodity availability ingredients and/or guaranteed analysis may change. Please see the product label for the most up-to-date information.
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.
Since 1934, Grange Co-op members have received millions of dollars in partner dividends.Sign Up Today