|1 - 4||5+|
• Formulated for optimum growth and optimum muscle deposition. Allows pigs to reach their full genetic potential.
• High energy formula allows pigs to continue adding soft muscle at heavier weight.
• Steam rolled oats: Very digestible, great source of nutrients for pigs.
• Ultra proteins: Provide very high quality amino acid content
• Ideal protein formulation: Provides accurate and predictable essential amino acid intakes
• 3/32 in or 1/8 in pellets: Extremely small pellet for improved intake and pellet quality
• Helps lower body temperature during periods of heat stress helping to keep pigs on feed during warm weather
• Proprietary blend of plant extracts and organic acids to help support proper gut health, immuno-competence, and feed intake
Honor® Show Chow® SHOWPIG 709 feed is designed for growing/developing show pigs weighing
50 lbs. and up.
Honor® Show Chow® SHOWPIG 709 feed is a moderate protein, high energy feed formulated for ultra-modern show pigs needing muscle, cover, and body.
Formulated for ultra-modern show pigs needing muscle, cover and body, SHOWPIG 709 feed is a 18% protein, 6.5% crude fat, 1.1% lysine feed in a 3/32” pellet designed for greater intake.
Honor® Show Chow® SHOWPIG 709 feed is supported by Purina. Get your pigs on SHOWPIG 709 feed today so you can unleash your genetic investment.
Crude protein, % (min) 18.00
Lysine, % (min) 1.10
Crude fat, % (min) 6.50
Crude fiber, % (max) 5.00
Calcium (Ca), % (min) 0.50
Calcium (Ca), % (max) 1.00
Phosphorus (P), % (min) 0.50
Salt (Na Cl), % (min) 0.50
Salt (Na Cl), % (max) 1.00
Selenium (Se), ppm (min) 0.30
Zinc (Zn), ppm (min) 240
Medicated for reduction in the severity of swine Mycoplasmal pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae.
Active Drug Ingredient: Lincomycin 100 g/ton (As lincomycin hydrochloride)
Active Drug Ingredient: Tylosin sulfate 100g/ton
Feed as the sole ration for 21 days.
Feed to growing swine being fed for show purposes from 50 pounds and up.
Occasionally, swine fed lincomycin may within the first two days after the onset of treatment develop diarrhea and/or swelling of the anus. On rare occasions, some pigs may show reddening of the skin and irritable behavior. These conditions have been self-correcting within five to eight days without discontinuing the lincomycin treatment. The effects of Lincomycin on swine reproductive performance, pregnancy and lactation have not been determined. Do not allow rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, horses, or ruminants access to feeds containing linco¬mycin. Ingestion by these species may result in severe gastrointestinal effects. Not to be fed to swine that weigh more than 250 lb.
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP DUE TO HIGH LEVELS OF COPPER.
Protect from excessive temperatures (temperatures that exceed 40 o C or 104o F) Do not store at warm temperatures up to 104 o F (40o C) for more than 7 days.
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.