|1 - 4||5 - 39||40 - 199||200 - 399||400+|
A uniquely-formulated, versatile ration
• Offers flexibility in feeding program
• With grass hay, can be fed as a complete ration to grow and develop show cattle
• Can be blended with grain to achieve the desired rate of gain while maintaining a well-balanced ration.
PuriFerm™ - A uniquely formulated fungal enzyme ingredient containing both Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger. Fungal enzymes help in the digestibility of fibrous feedstuffs, thereby helping support growth performance.
Flexible use with High Octane® Supplements: Designed to be used with High Octane® Supplements: to help add body condition or improve growth rate use High Octane® Power Fuel®, to help support muscling use High Octane® Champion Drive™, to help support muscling and leanness use High Octane® Fitter 35®, or to help gain a fuller appearance use High Octane® Depth Charge®.
• Balanced combination of zinc, manganese, copper and cobalt
• Provides critical highly-available minerals that helps immune response which is critical for healthy traveling show cattle
• Helps maximize growth and muscle development – allows cattle to reach their full potential
Includes Diamond V®
• A true, fully fermented yeast culture developed specifically for optimum animal nutrition.
• Research proven, Diamond V has a unique ability to enhance ration digestibility, palatability and intake by delivering a rich, all-natural nutrient source to the animal’s digestive bacteria
• Includes Tasco®: Research has shown that TASCO® helps lower body temperature during heat stress – helping keep animals on feed
Proprietary blend of ingredients helps improve palatability.
Research-proven: Feed it with total confidence – backed by Purina Animal Nutrion
Steam flaked corn*: High-energy (calories) formula to help produce early bloom.
*Regional variations may apply
Honor® Show Chow® Full Range™ feed is designed to help promote feed intake, bloom and fill in cattle fed for show. Full Range™ feed can be fed throughout the entire feeding period to young calves being prepped for sale as well as steers and heifers being fed for exhibition. It's never too early to start thinking Winner's Circle. New Honor® Show Chow® Full Range™ feed gives you the flexibility you need from start to finish to succeed in the ring.
*Regional variations may apply
Crude protein, % (min) 12.00
Lysine, % (min) 0.00%
Crude fat, % (min) 3.00
Calcium, % (min) 0.52
Calcium, % (max) 1.02
Phosphorous, % (min) 0.30
Vitamin A, IU/lb (min) 3,520
Potassium, % (min) 0.30
Salt (NaCl), % (min) 0.15
Salt (NaCl), % (max) 0.65
NPN, % (max) 3.50
Offer Honor® Show Chow® FULL RANGE™ at 2.0 to 2.5% of bodyweight per day along with free-choice grass hay. Always offer plenty of fresh, clean water.
This feed is designed for show cattle 400 pounds to Show with proper management. Frame, genetics and management will determine finishing period.
Important: This product is to be fed only to the animal species as directed on the label.
Follow these management practices:
1. When making a ration change, allow 7-10 days for animals to adjust to the new ration.
2. Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
3. Do not allow fine material to accumulate in feeders.
4. Provide adequate, well-protected and well-managed bunk space for each animal to prevent feed from becoming wet and moldy.
5. When fed from a self-feeder, adjust feeder to minimize quantity of feed accumulating in trough.
6. Cattle should be vaccinated against enterotoxemia.
7. Consult your veterinarian for the recommended health program for your local area. This includes internal and external parasite control.
8. Provide plain salt and Purina Wind & Rain® All Season mineral free choice.
In groups of cattle, there are certain animals that experience chronic bloat or other digestive disturbances, and consequently are poor performers. In addition, excess feed consumption, severe weather changes resulting in
erratic feed consumption and poorly-managed feeding practices can increase the incidence of bloat in all cattle. If bloating does occur, the above management practices should be reviewed.
Store in a dry area away from insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed.
The Winning Philosophy™
Efficient production requires a thorough understanding and application of the fundamental principles of good husbandry and sanitation.
The Purina® Winning Philosophy program will help you step into the spotlight.
1. GOOD BREEDING: Practice a sound genetic program of selection and culling. Visit a professional breeder for more information. Know the feeling when you have that perfect animal that has the best potential to win.
2. GOOD FEEDING: Proper nutrition for different needs and lifestyles starts with Honor® Show Chow® products. Feed at regular times at least two times daily, with three daily feedings preferred. You can’t become a Grand Champion without the best nutrition.
3. SOUND MANAGEMENT: A clean environment minimizes stress and aims to improve average daily gains. Clean stalls, remove debris and provide fresh water daily. The daily attention to detail is the difference between a Grand Champion and lower placement.
4. PREVENTIVE HEALTH: Establish an effective health program with your local veterinarian. A sick animal never makes it to the top.
These are the building blocks of the Honor® Show Chow® program and the keys to successful production. Practical application of these basic principles will not only support your animal’s growth and development, but also increase its potential of winning on the show circuit.
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.