• Added Antioxidants including Selenium and Vitamin E to help address the damaging effects of free radicals
• Added Vegetable Oils for a shinier, healthier hair coat, skin and hooves
• B Vitamins help maintain metabolic function
• Concentrate Feed designed to be fed with hay or pasture
• Concentrated Formula provides required nutrition without excess calories
• Corn-free and Oat-Free for horses with specific sensitivities
• High Quality Protein with essential amino acids Lysine and Methionine to support muscle maintenance, growth and repair
• Concentrated formula with no grain and low starch and sugar
• Protein, Vitamin & Mineral Fortification fills nutritional gaps common in forage and unfortified grains
• Quality Ingredients - Highly digestible and naturally palatable
• Vitamin & Mineral Fortification provides 100% of the required vitamins and minerals when fed as directed - Based on “Nutrient Requirements of Horses Sixth Revised Edition–2007” published by the National Research Council
• Weight Management - Formulated by PhD Equine Nutritionists to provide necessary nutrition without excess calories
Horses need more nutrition than forage alone can provide.
Today’s horses are typically limited to a single type of forage in one geographic area. Pastures in the same area or even different sections of the same pasture can have inconsistent nutrient values. Unfortified grains such as straight oats and corn can also have variable amounts of protein, minerals and vitamins. So horses need your help to achieve the nutritional balance they once derived naturally.
Enrich Plus® Ration Balancing Feed Adds Necessary Nutrients to Your Horse’s Diet
Enrich Plus® is a concentrated, pelleted ration balancing horse feed that may be fed as a horse’s sole ration along with quality hay or pasture to provide the proper balance of protein, vitamins and minerals without unnecessary calories. It can also be fed with unfortified whole grains.
Enrich Plus® Ration Balancing Feed is Best Suited for:
-Easy Keepers: Easy Keepers who maintain body weight and condition on hay or pasture alone, or are not able to eat the minimum recommended amount of another feed without gaining unwanted weight.
-Young, Growing Horses: Young, Growing Horses who may require concentrated nutrition to support growth and development, but with fewer calories to support slower growth rate or reduced body condition when recommended.
- Stallions & Early Gestation Mares: Stallions & Early Gestation Mares that may need a more concentrated source of nutrition. Also appropriate for working horses who may need a protein, vitamin and mineral supplementation.
Crude Protein MIN 32 %
10.00 % Lysine MIN 2.7 %
Crude Fat MIN 5 %
Crude Fiber MAX 5.5 %
Calcium (Ca) MIN 3.25 %
Calcium (Ca) MAX 4.25 %
Phosphorus (P) MIN 1.60 %
Copper (Cu) MIN 185 PPM
Selenium (Se) MIN 2.0 PPM
Zinc (Zn) MIN 500 PPM
Vitamin A MIN 18000 IU/LB
Vitamin E MIN 600 IU/LB
Selenium (Se) MIN 2.0 PPM
Starch MAX 5.00 %
Sugars MAX 10.00 %
Follow label directions. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. Feeding added selenium resulting in total diet levels in excess of 0.3 ppm is prohibited.
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.