• 100% nutritionally complete: Complete, balanced diet for optimum growth
• 3/16 in particle size: Appropriately sized for grower fish of several species
• 41% protein, 12% fat: Excellent grower diet for carnivorous fish
• Few feed fines: Little waste and optimal feed conversion
• FishMeal #1 ingredient: Highly palatable, superb attractant, designed to maximize digestibility for carnivorous fish
• Floating diet: Easy to manage, prevents overfeeding to help maintain water quality
• High digestibility: Significant nutrient absorption designed to produce clean water and big fish
• Highly palatable: Helps to ensure proper consumption
100% nutritionally complete and was developed by professional nutritionists with the help of fish experts. Formulated as an easily-digestible, high-energy, nutrient-dense diet with excellent conversion rates, Sport Fish 500 has high feed efficiency and rate of gain and is designed to stimulate aggressive feeding behavior. AquaMax® Sport Fish 500 is a floating product in a in a 3/16 in extruded pellet.
Crude Protein: Min 45%
Crude Fat: Min 10%
Crude Fiber: Max 4%
High-protein, nutrient-dense diets are required to support healthy growth in this type of species. Fish include: feed-trained largemouth bass, hybrid striped bass, bluegill sunfish, and rainbow trout. See feeding strategies for feeding directions on specific species.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
Consumption can vary depending upon water temperature, season of the year, nutritional needs of the fish, availability of other foods and fish familiarity with particle feeds. Consult the feed tag on this package for specific feeding directions.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices followed. Actual results may vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices. An effective feeding maximizes feed conversion rates which helps minimize the risk of water quality degradation. However, it is necessary to follow good management practices and feed ONLY what the fish will consume. Excess feed increases the Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) which over time, can contribute to the deterioration of your water quality. Adequate Dissolved Oxygen (D.O.) must be maintained for sport fishing ponds; aggressive feeding should be accompanied by an adequate aeration program.
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by Oregon Tilth.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be placed on backorder.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.