• Homogeneous nutrient prill coated with a semi-permeable resin derived from linseed oil.
• Uses natural principle of osmosis. Moisture in the soil penetrates the coating and dissolves the nutrients in the prill.
• Nutrients are released at the same rate the plant’s root system takes-up nutrients from the soil, neither under or over-feeding the plant.
Osmocote® Smart-Release & Plant Food Flower & Vegetable has a high total nutrient content (14-14-14). The unique resin coating reacts at relatively low soil temperatures to give plants an early start. This formula is favored for seasonal vegetables and perennials because it promotes strong roots as well as bountiful and vigorous above-ground growth.
How to Apply Osmocote® Plant Food
1. Use 1 scoopful or capful (3 TBS) per 4 sq ft.
2. Mix into top 1-3 inches of soil
3. Reapply plant food every 4 months
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be placed on backorder.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.
Since 1934, Grange Co-op members have received millions of dollars in partner dividends.Sign Up Today