• Reliable easy-starting engine: Featuring a true commercial-grade two-cycle (gas/oil mix) engine with pushbutton priming for quick, easy starts, time after time.
• Soft, Sure-Grip Handles: Over-molded grips for supreme comfort even when using the tiller in rocky soil. Ergonomically flared for maximum wrist-comfort and fatigue-free operation.
• Innovative transmission design: Generates sufficient speed to turn specially designed curvy tines to enable maximum performance with minimum weight.
• Compact Design: The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go. Lightweight – just 20 lbs.
• 10 in Tilling Depth: With the Mantis Tiller/Cultivator you can till up to 10 in deep. You’ll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
• Uniquely designed curvy tines: Helps Mantis dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers. Lifetime guarantee against broken tines… if one of them ever breaks, we’ll replace it for free. No matter how long you’ve owned your tiller.
• Versatile: Simply turn the special tines around, and your “tiller” becomes an exceptional power-weeder. You’ll use it all season long! Optional attachments add even more versatility.
• Fold-down handles: For easy transport and storage
You’ll get to the fun part of gardening faster and easier than you ever dreamed possible! The Mantis Gas/Oil mix 2-cycle tiller is the lightest tiller available (just 20 lbs!), but takes on heavyweight projects like busting tough sod or digging a planting hole with ease. Plus, with a simple flip of the tines, you can precision-weed around delicate plants and seedlings!
To use this tiller, you’ll need a 50:1 gas/oil mix – you can mix it yourself or buy simple pre-mixed fuel, available in safe, small plastic bottles at home and garden centers or hardware stores near you!
This model has a sleek design and soft, Sure-Grip Handles. Ergonomically flared for fatigue-free operation the grips feature a flush-mounted throttle, palm-controlled safety switch and infinite speed control for ease-of-operation.
Engine: 2-cycle (gas/oil mixture in tank) 21.2cc
Warranty: Five Year Warranty. Five year handle-to-tine coverage. Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage. Engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer.
Tilling width: 9 in
Tilling Depth: 10 in or reverse tines to shallow cultivate 2 in to 3 in
Weight: 20 pounds
Starting/operating: Recoil (pull starter rope to start)
Infinite speed throttle – user controls speed and power
Tine speed: Up to 240 rpm
Grips: Over-molded Sure-Grip comfort grips
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.