No other vaccine is more tested and trusted.
• Vaccination before exposure is the best way to combat EIV.11
• At-risk horses (those less than 6 years of age, senior horses and horses that may be frequently exposed to EIV at outside events) should be vaccinated for EIV every six months.
• FLUVAC INNOVATOR is the only vaccine with EIV strain KY ’97 that has demonstrated protection against heterologous challenge with EIV strain OH ’03.
• In a recent study, FLUVAC INNOVATOR has been shown to be cross-reactive against three newly emerging equine influenza viruses, including Ayrshire 2013 (AY/13) a European Clade 2 isolate, Kentucky 2014 (KY/14), and Texas 2012 (TX/12) recent North American Clade 1 isolates.
• FLUVAC INNOVATOR is the only EIV vaccine shown to help protect against clinical signs for seven months against a heterologous, dual-strain challenge.
• In addition to helping protect against EIV, FLUVAC INNOVATOR vaccines also contain both EHV-1 and EHV-4 to help protect against rhinopneumonitis.
• Only INNOVATOR vaccines are adjuvanted with MetaStim® to help improve the immune response.
Don’t let equine influenza get in the way of enjoying your horses. No other equine influenza vaccine is more tested and trusted than FLUVAC INNOVATOR vaccines, which help deliver demonstrated protection against circulating contemporary equine influenza viruses (EIV) and equine herpes virus (EHV) types 1 and 4.1-7 In a recent study, FLUVAC INNOVATOR has been shown to be cross-reactive against three newly emerging equine influenza viruses, including Ayrshire 2013 (AY/13) a European Clade 2 isolate, Kentucky 2014 (KY/14), and Texas 2012 (TX/12) recent North American Clade 1 isolates.7
The alternative vaccines can’t claim such deep research support. VETERA® XP has no published studies supporting the vaccine; CALVENZA®-03 EIV/EHV has one supporting study; and FLU AVERT® I.N. has two supporting studies.8-10 Horse owners deserve the most-researched EIV vaccines for their horses. With six research studies supporting the efficacy of FLUVAC INNOVATOR, the vaccine is a veterinarian’s first choice for flu-rhino protection.1-7
Equine influenza is one of the most common respiratory diseases in horses, spreading by aerosol transmission (coughing or sneezing) from horse-to-horse in distances as far as 50 yards. That’s why having an effective, trusted vaccine is so important.
When you choose the most tested and trusted vaccine to help protect your horses, you can rest easy because FLUVAC INNOVATOR is backed by the most comprehensive Equine Immunization Support Guarantee in the industry.
Dosing & Administration
Inject 1 mL dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Administer a second 1 mL dose 3 to 4 weeks after the first dose. A 1 mL booster dose should be given annually.
Early revaccination may be advisable when horses are faced with an outbreak or with other conditions which might make exposure likely. Always read and follow label indications.
Store in the dark at 2º to 7ºC (35º to 45ºF). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. In some instances, transient local reactions may occur at the injection site. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine. Thimerosal, neomycin and polymyxin B added as preservatives. For veterinary use only.
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.