• Attracts Bees, Birds & Butterflies
• Colorful blooms from annuals and perennials
• All-in-One™: Seed, Mulch, Fertilizer & More!
• Advanced Soil Technology™ improves seed establishment & germination
• Tells You When to Water!
• SWT™ Seed Watering Technology
• AST® Advanced Soil Technology
• Rake area to remove thatch, dead grass and debris before applying
• Uniformly apply mixture directly to soil
• Do not apply herbicides 3 weeks before or after planting
• If planting in Spring, apply when there is no danger of frost and soil continuously maintains a temperature above 60° F (15.5° C)
• If planting in Fall, apply after the first hard frost and daytime high air temperatures stay below 55 degrees F.
Watering helps germinate seeds and accelerate the growing process. Encap makes watering easy, so you can enjoy more flowers, sooner!
• Water seeds with a sprinkler to assure even watering
• When area has been watered enough, SWT® sparkles will appear
• When SWT sparkles disappear, it is time to water again
• Additional watering may be required for summer planting
Bloom Times & Heights
Common Name: Height (in), Germination Time, Bloom Time
Annual Candytuft: 12 – 18in, 20-30 days, 7 – 9 weeks
Siberian Wallflower: 10 – 18in, 15-30 days, Spring
Cornflower: 28 – 36in, 7-25 days, 8-10 weeks
Zinnia: 18 – 24in, 5-14 days, Summer – Fall
China Aster: 12 – 36in, 10-21 days, 14-16 weeks
Lance-Leaved Coreopsis: 18 – 36in, 14-30 days, Summer – Fall
Purple Coneflower: 24 – 36in, 15-30 days, Summer
Sweet Basil: 18 – 24in, 5-10 days, 8-9 weeks
Cosmos Sensation: 36 – 72in, 14-21 days, 8 – 10 weeks
Rocket Larkspur: 12 – 36in, 14-28 days, 12-13 weeks
Sweet William Pinks: 12 – 24in, 7-14 days, Summer
California Poppy: 12 – 18in, 14-28 days, 6 – 8 weeks
Perennial Gaillardia: 28 – 36in, 14-24 days, Summer – Fall
Sweet Alyssum: 18 – 24in, 5-10 days, 8 – 9 weeks
Lacy Phacelia: 12 – 24in, 7-12 days, 8 – 9 weeks
USDA Hardiness Zones 4-9
Varieties may vary due to supply
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be placed on backorder.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.