Ivermectin Paste 1.87% removes worms and bots in horses. DuraMectin™ (ivermectin) Paste provides effective treatment and control of the following parasites in horses. Large Strongyles (adults)- Strongylus vulgaris (also early forms in blood vessels), S. edentatus (also tissue stages), S. equinus, Triodontophorus spp. including T. brevicauda and T. serratus and Craterostomum acuticaudatum; Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)- Coronocyclus spp. including C. coronatus, C. labiatus and C. labratus, Cyathostomum spp. including C. catinatum and C. pateratum; Cylicocyclus spp. including C. insigne, C. leptostomum, C. nassatus, and C. brevicapsulatus; Cylicodontophorus spp.; Cylicostephanus spp. including C. calicatus, C. goldi, C. longibursatus, and C. minutus and Petrovinema poculatum; Small Strongyles- Fourthstage larvae; Pinworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae)- Oxyuris equi; Ascarids (adults, third-stage and fourth-stage larvae)- Parascaris equorum; Hairworms (adults)- Trichostrongylus axei; Largemouth Stomach Worms (adults)- Habronema muscae; Bots (oral and gastric stages)- Gasterophilus spp. including G. intestinalis and G. nasalis; Lungworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae)- Dictyocaulus arnfieldi; Intestinal Threadworms (adults)- Strongyloides westeri; Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae; Dermatitis caused by neck threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.
For Oral Use in Horses Only. Keep out of reach of children. Packaging may be different than pictured.
- Kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S.vulgaris, with a single dose.
- Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy.
- Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility.
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined of worms and bots.
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection.
- Potent antiparisitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate.
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application.
Made in USA - Another GRANGE CO-OP item we're proud to say is made the U.S.A.
Organic - Certified organic by the Oregon State Department of Agriculture.
Rogue - This product is Reliable, Originates in the U.S.A., is 100% Guaranteed, has Uncompromising quality, and meets the Grange Co-op standard of Excellence. Rogue Brand Advantage
Sale - Additional, limited time savings below GRANGE CO-OP.COM's everyday low prices!
New - A recent addition to the GRANGECOOP.COM product lineup!
We currently have of this item in stock. If you continue, will be refunded.
Receive specials, online only deals, Grange Co-op sale notifications and more right to your inbox. Sign Up Now.