• 5/8 inch by 8000 feet reel
• Seamless construction is stronger and more durable.
• 8 mil
• .17/GPH at 10PSI
• 12" Emitter spacing
• P1 is manufactured using the highest quality engineering grade polyethylene resins available in the market today, producing a high strength and abrasion resistant product.
• P1 is made with injection molded drippers. Molded drippers offer a high degree of plug resistance, lower coefficient of variation, resulting in highly uniform water distribution.
• Outlet Flap is Standard. Outlet flap protects the emission device. Opens under pressure allowing flow and closes on shut down to reduce root intrusion and soil ingestion. With the flap you can feel confident installing P1 in above or below ground applications.
• Integrated inlet filters add additional protection against clogging.
Premium light dripperline product with innovative technologies that result in many benefits to the grower.
The new protected flow system devised by the Irritec research department allows the P1 to be buried in the soil without problems caused by aspiration of mud and detritus, and reduces the risk of root intrusion to a minimum. The system works through a special "flap" design of the outlet hole. During the irrigation cycle the flap opens, allowing an even flow of water; when the cycle ends the flap returns to its resting position, closing the hole and thus blocking any entry of mud and detritus.
Particularly suited to well-drained soils generally used for vegetable and flower cultivation. PowerTape™ drip tape is the ideal solution for irrigation both in the open field and for protected crops such as tomatoes, watermelons, strawberries, courgettes, peppers, aubergines, asparagus, potatoes, cucumbers, onions, roses, gerbera, carnations etc.
Either laid on the soil surface or buried, PowerTape improves crop yield and quality while reducing costs. The special design of the turbulent flow channels prevents sedimentation and allows for longer lateral branches, while maintaining excellent uniformity of distribution.